MPOnline: Online Assessment
Today, the end to end Online Assessment Exams are being favored tremendously in
comparison to the traditional paper- and- pen-methods. The reason behind this transformation
is that Online Assessment is a solution that:
- Offers a reliable and effortless way to conduct assessments.
- Automates Exam Form / application management.
- Eliminates security risks arising out of printing and distributing test content.
- To build capabilities to control candidate impersonation.
- Avoids manipulation of scores.
- Prevents delays in evaluation and publication of results.
Success Story – Patwari Online Assessment Exams
The idea of the Patwari Online assessment arose as the need was to have a transparent,
efficient and corruption free recruitments of the 2742 Patwari Posts in various
The Online Application form was available on the MPOnline Portal which is integrated
with the Kiosk and CSC network of about 10,000+ kiosks across the state of MP. So
any candidate even from the remotest locations could easily access the online process.
Even the Verification centers were set up at each district of the State for the
ease of the candidates.
Highlights of Patwari Exams
- Considered as a SINGLE LARGEST ASSESSMENT EXAM CONDUCTED in any State of the Country
- First recruitment Project in any State which was done end to end online
- The whole Project was completed in a record time of Two months
- Candidates were given the option of choosing their Test centre and Test date according
to their convenience
- Candidates had the option to take the MOCK TEST to acquaint with the Online Exam
- Afternoon Slot was reserved especially for females and physically challenged candidates
also MPOnline successful conducted online assessment for Department of Public Health,
Education, and Department of e-Governance and Farmer welfare and Agriculture.